Kent Roofing Service
888.ROOF.911 is King of Roofers in King County!
Are you tired of having a leaky roof? Has your property recently been affected by a major storm? Or maybe you need roof replacements to reinforce your home’s structural integrity after years of wear and tear? Whatever your reason for calling is, you can trust 888.ROOF.911 to get the job done.
A division of America 1st Roofing & Builders Inc., 888.ROOF.911 offers emergency roofing service in Kent, WA and across King County. We are the number one residential roof contractor in the Pacific Northwest, and have been satisfying local customers since the ‘80s. We offer a full range of roofing services, designed to make stylish improvements for a variety of property types. And because we are on-call for emergency roofing service, you can always count on our Kent roofing company in case of a disaster!
Dial (888) 766-3911 to schedule your next roofing service today!
What Makes 888.ROOF.911 a Cut Above?
At 888.Roof.911, all of our Kent roofing services are performed up to the latest safety standards. Our team is fully trained, and receives ongoing instruction to deliver nothing but high-grade repairs and installations. And with all the latest tools and technology on the market, you can rest assured that 888.ROOF.911 will always leave your roof better than it was before.
- Factors That Set Our Kent Roof Repair Company Apart Include:
- Comprehensive in-house training received by all of our team members.
- Over 35 years of experience; founded in 1986.
- Over 125,000 roofs installed.
- Strict adherence to safety standards set by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the State of Washington.
- Available for emergency roof repair services.
- Free estimates for our projects.
- Excellent pricing without cutting corners, made possible due to our volume purchasing.
- Quality assurances for our clients' peace of mind.
For roofing services guaranteed to improve your home or business, call (888) 766-3911 now, or click here to send us a message online.