Need a New Roof?
We're Your Local Roofing Company
Local Roof Repair for Rental Properties
The Largest Residential Roofing Company In The Pacific Northwest
We are committed to providing our community with #1 quality roofing services! If your roof is leaking or needs repairs, we can help you. At 888.ROOF.911, a division of America 1st Roofing & Builders, Inc., we offer emergency roofing services. We’ll start you off with a free price estimate for your peace of mind!
When you need a residential or multifamily roof repair at a fair price call our Puget Sound roof repair contractors. We’re proud to serve homeowners and property managers in Snohomish, King, and Pierce Counties.
- We Provide Emergency Roof Repairs For Asphalt Shingle Roofs Including:
- Apartment or condominium buildings
- Clubhouses and offices
- Carports and garages
- Cabanas and fitness facilities
- Mail and recycling structures
- Gazebos and bus shelters
Common Roofing Problems & How We Fix Them
Your roof does a lot each day to keep the elements out of your home and your tenants happy. With such a big responsibility, it is no surprise that many things can go wrong with your rental property roofing. No matter the problem, you can rest easy knowing that our local roof repair experts have a way to fix it — on time and at competitive prices.
- Some of the most common problems with roofs are:
- Loose shingles: The wind, general wear and tear, age, and incorrect installation can all cause parts of your roof to come loose, fall off, or crack apart.
- Leaks and gaps: The slightest bit of damage to your roofing can cause a gap or hole that ends up springing a leak in wet weather.
- Poor sealing: Wherever there is an edge, ventilation port, window, or chimney on your roof, it must be sealed up with flashing. Incorrectly installed, damaged, or poorly maintained flashing can break the seal and lead to a variety of issues.
- Nature damage: Sometimes the worst damage that happens to your roof is caused by falling branches, random animals that make a home there, and other forces of nature.
- Puddles: A malformed roof can cause indentations that collect standing water whenever it rains. This needs to be addressed before it causes too much water damage and costly interior repairs.
Our process of fixing roofing problems is fairly straightforward yet quite effective. Using our extensive industry experience, we closely inspect all parts of your roof for damage and wear of all types and origins. Our local roof repair experts return to you with our findings, recommend what can fix it, and get right to work once you approve!
Trusted Emergency Roof Repair Services You Can Rely On
With over 35 years of experience and a highly-qualified team of roofing specialists, you can rest assured that your roof repair is in good hands. We care about our customers and providing them with the emergency roofing solutions they need is our top priority. Whether you are in need of a leak repair or storm damage repair service we are here to help. Contact our office today to find out how our King County roof repair contractors can help you.
- Why Choose 888.ROOF.911 For Your Roof Repair In King County & Beyond?
- Choose us for our high safety standards, our knowledge, our experience,
and our thorough training. We’ve been in business since 1986. We closely follow the safety requirements of the Federal Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) as well as the State of Washington. All of our employees receive thorough training through our in-house training program.
- Choose us for our friendly and courteous team. We are knowledgeable, caring, and do roofing by the book.
- Choose us for our quality assurances. We stand behind our work 100% and ensure every project meets or exceeds industry standards.